- This event has passed.
Ice Racing: Bare Rubber and Cheater Invitational @ Georgetown Lake
March 1 @ 7:00 am - 4:30 pm
Join Our Gang for the 44th Annual Season of Ice Racing! Ice races are only for full size 4×4 and AWD vehicles of all types.
Registration could close sooner for some events if they fill up.
Saturday, February 29th – Studs, Go for the Silver, Go for the Gold & Cheaters Ice Racing
Sunday, March 1st – Bare Rubber Ice Racing & 2020 Cheater Invitational
- Entry fee is $25 per driver per class
- Tech Fee is $10 per vehicle for 2020 season
- Volunteers for Tech, Track, Greeters and Registration should be at the lake at 7am to start setting up
- Drivers must go through Tech Inspection and Check in between 7:30am and 9am
- Practice opens up as soon as the track is setup and drivers can practice until 9am, so the sooner you arrive, the sooner you can get in line.
- Driver’s Meeting is at 9:15am
- Races start after 9:30am and run order is announced at the Driver’s Meeting
Please visit www.ourgangiceracing.com for complete rules and more information.