- This event has passed.
Experiential Tours: Wine, Charcuterie and French Cheeses at The Hotel de Paris Museum
July 26, 2019 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 5:00 pm on day Fourth of the month, repeating until September 27, 2019
Uncork our stories and explore Hotel de Paris Museum through wine and food. Enjoy a quieter setting with a knowledgeable tour guide and see where culinary history was made. French and California wines (similar to those served by proprietor and restaurateur Louis Dupuy) are accompanied by platters of charcuterie and fine cheeses. Gluten free, vegetarian, and soft drink choices also available.
• $45 per person
• Live music
• An immersive experience that includes two glasses of wine served with charcuterie and cheeses
• An authentic setting that spotlights local cuisine, culture, and atmosphere
• Maximum capacity 24 people
• An enthusiastic and conversant host who highlights culinary history
• A variety of restaurants, bars, and shops within walking distance or a short drive