- This event has passed.
Cancelled – Ice Racing: Bare Rubber and President’s Cup Race @ Georgetown Lake
February 4 @ 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Tech, registration and practice are open from 7:30am to 9am.
- The lake does not open for practice until the tracks are set up for safety reasons and to avoid confusion. If you would like to get practice open sooner, please volunteer to help set up!
- We recommend you check in/register as early as possible. You can only practice if you’re fully registered and checked in. Practice closes at 9am – no excuses!
- You must be fully registered (including tech inspections) and checked in by 9am or you will not be allowed to race.
- Ski traffic can cause delays, please plan to leave early!
- Driver’s Meeting is around 9:30am and is mandatory.
- Run order is announced each morning at the Driver’s Meeting
- If you finish in the top of your class, you will receive points for the season and an award. Awards for this week will be given out at the Driver’s Meetings held on February 10th and 11th. All drivers receive a point for participating.
- PRESIDENT’S RACES!! – On both Saturday and Sunday this week, we’ll have President’s Races for fun. We are charging admission as a fundraiser for the general fund. Join in, have fun and get some extra seat time!
Registration and more information please visit www.ourgangiceracing.com