- This event has passed.
Empire Farmers Market with Local Artisans
July 7 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pmFREE
Be sure to stop by the Farmers Market in Empire to pick up your Colorado favorites! There will also be FREE Pancakes starting at the opening of the market at 9am until 10:30am – Check out the kids area too!
Here are several items you can expect from the vendors who have already signed up:
- Produce and sweet treats from The Sweet Shop
- Baked Goods from Harrison Harvest
- Jams and Jellies from Not Your Grandma’s Jam
- Vegan Baked Goods and relish from High Country Homemade
- Coffee from Empire’s Coffee Roasters Freewheel Coffee
- Honey from Winter Park Honey
- FaR Mtn Dog Beerscuits
- Soaps and Body Care items from Fraser Valley Apothecary
- Succulents from Thrift Shop Gardener
- Hula Hoops from JamHOOPS
- Jewelry from Crystal Eyes Designs
- Art and Creations from Shakedown Goods
The market will be held in Theobold park, which is located in the middle of town next to the Empire Visitor Center – across the street from the Valero Gas Station – down the steps. The park also offers public restrooms, parking and picnic tables! And a great proximity to Empire’s restaurants offering mouth watering burgers, shakes and pizza!
30 Park Ave, Empire Colorado 80438
July 7th 9am – 3pm