- This event has passed.
4th of July Celebration in Clear Creek County
July 4, 2017
An event every year that begins at 12:00am on of July, repeating indefinitely
Come spend the day with Idaho Springs, Empire, Georgetown and Silver Plume! Stroll through unique shops, art galleries, visit historic landmarks, tour museums, pan for gold, or experience a little adventure on Clear Creek’s rapids, atv tours, train rides, adventure park, or zipline!
Also be sure to follow us on www.facebook.com/VisitClearCreek
Idaho Springs will be hosting an afternoon complete with live music and dancing in downtown at Citizens Park, and be sure to stay for fireworks over the Charlie Tayler Waterwheel!
- 1:00 pm Entertainment Starts: Lee Sims (Country), Dotsero (Jazz), Delta Sonics (Blues/Rock), Nacho Men (Rock/Oldies)
- 1:00 pm Bi-Partisans Beer Tent at Citizens Park (1545 Miner Street, Idaho Springs, CO 80452)
- 9:00 pm Fireworks Show over the Charlie Tayler Waterwheel
In Georgetown, there will be a morning parade followed by a picnic, entertainment, and other special events. And be sure to stay for the fireworks over Georgetown Lake this year.
Also be sure to check out the Georgetown Loop Railroad schedule as train rides run from 10am until 3:50pm! Please contact the Georgetown Loop Railroad for reservations and additional information.
- 11:00 am Parade (Starting at The Alpine Inn at 11th and Rose Streets to 6th Street in Downtown Georgetown)
- Noon BBQ at Georgetown City Park (1001 Taos St, Georgetown, CO 80444)
- Noon Entertainment Starts: Star Spangled Banner Band and Cowboy Band (605 6th St, Georgetown, CO 80444)
- 2:00 pm Downtown Activities
- 9:00 pm Fireworks at the Georgetown Lake
There will be an annual 4th of July Ice Cream Social from 2-4 pm at Dinger’s Park and Pavilion on Main Street, across from the George Rowe Museum. There will be an assortment of baked goods, ice cream and beverages. Proceeds will benefit People for Silver Plume, Inc. and historic preservation.